Solid, compact en durable
Don't like traditional bricks? Then MEG offers a way out.
The MEG range from the Italian company Abet Laminati is specially designed for those who want a tighter facade cladding that can withstand all weather and weather conditions.
Material Exterior Grade
MEG (Material Exterior Grade) is a building material ideal for architectural applications. It is composed of a solid core combined with a decorative surface containing weather-resistant thermosetting resins. A sturdy, solid and durable material whose high technical performance makes it an excellent alternative to traditional cladding materials.
" MEG is the ideal material for facades, balconies, patio covers,
street furniture and outdoor signage."
The benefits of a ventilated facade
Through a ventilated application, cladding with MEG offers numerous advantages in terms of moisture and energy consumption. The air bridge formed by ventilated use keeps both the panel and the facade behind it dry during humid periods and, during warm periods, dissipates hot air radiating off the cladding.
Ventilated installation of MEG is simple:
- on a wood or aluminum battens,
- visibly screwed or invisibly glued,
- or invisible on aluminum battening
That's why you should choose :
- High-density material: very strong, impact-resistant panels that can withstand any fluctuation in temperature or humidity.
- Resistant to sunlight. Only the original brown core turns dark gray after a few months. The decorative layer is completely UV-resistant.
- Excellent fire behavior. As standard, MEG is C-s2,d0. In the fire retardant version it is B-s1, d0.
- Easy to process. The high stability of MEG allows fixing with screws every 60 cm.
- Minimal linear expansion along the length of the board.
- Easy to clean with mild soap and water.
- Eco-friendly: contains no harmful substances.
- ATG-certified (ATG 2678).
- Full personalization possible via digital print.
- Wide range of decors: 59 uni colors and 31 wood decors available (of which 16 uni colors in stock at Triplaco).
- Variation in thicknesses: 2-3-4-6-8-10-12-14-16-18mm.
- Sizes: 3050x1300mm - 4200x1300mm - 4200x1610mm
- 10 year warranty
Personalization with Digital PrintThe look of MEG panels can be fully personalized with digital print for those who want a unique facade concept.
Of course, it goes without saying that MEG with digital print also retains its high weather resistance in outdoor applications.
Our specialists will be happy to tell you more about it!
16 decors quickly available from stockAs a partner of Abet Laminati, Triplaco always keeps the 16 most requested MEG decors in stock. So we can always supply you very quickly.
If you do not find what you are looking for in our MEG stock range, you can of course order all the other decors through us. We are also happy to help you with fully personalized (digitally printed) MEG panels.
- 6 unidecors on size 3050x1300mm, two-sided decor:
- 405 SEI: 6mm | 8mm
- 406 SEI: 6mm | 8mm (= RAL 9010)
- 475 SEI: 6mm | 8mm
- 819 SEI: 6mm | 8mm | 10mm (= RAL 9003)
- 1813 SEI: 6mm | 8mm (= RAL 9001)
- 9073 SEI: 6mm | 8mm
- 10 unidecors on size 3050x1300mm, one-sided decor:
- 421 SEI: 6mm | 8mm | 10mm (= RAL 9005)
- 474 SEI: 6mm | 8mm
- 480 SEI: 6mm (= RAL 7042)
- 871 SEI: 6mm | 8mm (= RAL 7037)
- 879 SEI: 6mm | 8mm | 10mm
- 898 SEI: 6mm | 8mm
- 1810 SEI: 6mm | 8mm
- 1820 SEI: 6mm (= RAL 7039)
- 1831 SEI: 6mm | 8mm
- 1832 SEI: 6mm | 8mm (= RAL 7019)
Structure with a satin gloss and slightly structured appearance. Suitable for standard horizontal use
COLOR SCREWSFor matching color screws, please refer to our partner Leonardofix.
They have screws in stock for all MEG stock colors .